5 Ways to Style Power Suits
Here are a few ideas for styling a jacket :
- Dress it down with a simple black or a t-shirt or even with a pair of sneakers for an everyday casual look. Accessories: Nothing but a pretty bag
- Dress it with a pair of stilettos to die for a matching crop top for drinks in the evening. Accessories: A set of simple layered necklaces with a thick disco choker.
- Belt it up with a statement belt or a belt bag, preferably go bare on the inside or maybe not. It is a choice :). Accessories: The belt is already making a statement here, a pair of hoops will look just about right.
- Color block with a contrasting blouse as I have in this blog post. Accessories: Keep the accessories neutral or go black or white. Minimalistic jewelry might be added.
- Mix-and-Match. Wear a suit jacket with a skirt or a pair of jeans or even a contrasting set of pants. Wearing a suit over a shift dress or denim always takes the outfit up a notch. Accessories: An extra oomph is added when you style denim with a suit Jacket and a statement clutch. The bigger the size of the clutch bag, the better it is. If you prefer something girly, try wearing a shift dress under a jacket and carry a bucket bag. This works perfectly for casual days and shopping after office hours.
Hope you liked my ideas for styling a power suit. I got mine from Zara on sale. Please scroll below for outfit details.
Thanks for reading!
Outfit Details :
Bag : FancyPants
Earrings : Forever21
Photography by Rakshith Acharya